Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

My first days at school

As I walk into the gate of Manurewa South School I was so excited I was starting my first school. My class was Room six everyone was really kind to me. I went inside and saw that there was a lot of people smiling and I felt really welcome. I went and sat on the mat and people started talking to me because we had Oral Language. My first friends were Toa and Emma they were my best friends I had some teachers as a friends too.  My favourite teacher was the teacher who handed out the rolls. Because she was really nice to me.

Second Part Of Editing

As I woke up I opened the window I could hear birds singing outside that put me in a good mood to start my first day at school. I didn’t have any uniform to put so I had to wear my normal clothes. On the the table there was a bottle of milk a box of cereal, some toasts, a tub of butter and a jar of jam. I remember I had only cereal and milk because I was so excited to go to school on that day.


I hopped in the car and put my seatbelt on. As I was looking through car window I could see school kids walking to school with their parents. As we were getting close to school I could see some teachers and cars were stopping and dropping off school kids at the gate. I hopped out of the car with my mum and dad. As I walked into the gate of Manurewa South School, I was so excited that I was starting my first day at school. My mum and dad took me to the school office to see what class I was in.


My class was Room six to my surprise everyone was really nice to me. I went inside the classroom and saw that there were a lot of pupils smiling at me and I felt really welcomed. I went and sat on the mat and pupils started talking to me because we had been given time by the teacher to tell stories. After we told stories we went outside and had something to eat and went to play.


My first friends were Toa and Emma they were my best friends, I also had a teacher who became my friend too.  My favourite teacher who handed out the rolls to me to take it to class was Mrs Gallagher. She was my favourite teacher and my friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.