Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2013

My Reading Reflection

Title: Dear Dumb Dairy,
Author: Jamie Kelly
Characters: Jamie Kelly, Isabella, and Angeline
Pages: 1 - 22
Chapters: 7




This book is about a girl called Jamie Kelly and she writes all of her problems in her diary she even writes about a girl named angeline stole her future husband and that she talks about a lot of things instead of just her problems she talks about what happens at school that day like a on one she writes Dear Dumb Diary,

I was out playing with my beagle, Stinker, this afternoon and I was doing that thing where you pretend to throw the ball and then don't throw it and Stinker starts running for it until he realizes you didn't throw it at all. Usually I only do it two or three times but today I guess I was thinking about something, because when I finally realized that I hadn't thrown the ball yet, I had probably done it about a hundred and forty times. Stinker was a little bit cross-eyed and foamy and he wouldn't come back in the house for for a long time. I wonder if dogs can hold the grudge.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jazelle I really like the way you have emplaned your story about the Dear Dumb Diary book that was a good Reflection bye for now I will see you at class.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.