Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2013

My Dreams

My dreams are about ,The hole world is brought to peace. There were no problems, There were no world war 3 and so on. When i dream there were a hole lot of buterflys, and  peaceful animals.My dream was if there was a disable people and they we're teasde by a normal person the normal person will turn disable and the disable person will become normal. When someone dies they will come back to life. When there's a big boy or girl when will take one step and they will lose 100 kg and food is all halfy there is no sugar and the food pus on 0.00 kg.


When i dream about my family they are having fun with me and when they take me out for dinner they take somewhere special ( like Denny's and a whole heap of good places to go for dinner ). I always say "can we go to valentines please nan!"  she always say's ok honey bun whatever you want but not all the times they don't want to spoil me because when i dream i dream of my favorite uncle's Abel,Tavete,and Kristopher Tusagi .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.