Pages

Monday 16 September 2013

My Weekend

For my weekend I had so much fun, what I did on Saturday was that I had stayed at home I helped, my nan clean up and I had watched some tv then, I played on my netbook that was really fun I played on a lot of games. I played some game with my little siblings and I red, a little and then I went to sleep around 2:35 am.

On Sunday I woke up at 8:00 am and saw that everyone was watching tv, and what now was just starting. I watched it for a while and then, I went and had breakfast and the sapphires movie wass on so I watched it, with my family and the watched a horse racing movie until, 11:49 am when it was that time I got ready just in time to go to Rainbows end with my mentor.

What we went on first was the Roller Coaster the queue was really long we had waited for long. Finally it was my turn we put our things in the box, and hopped on and off we went it was short but fun. The next we went on was the Pirate ship the queue was not the that long but, we finally hopped on and we were on the top of the Pirate ship and we swung and swung higher and higher then it finished, we hopped off the Pirate ship.

After the Pirate ship we went on the Invader the queue for the Invader was really long but we waited patiently and got our turn, while we were on it we felt like we were going to fall off. The last one we went on was the log flume there was a really long queue but finally got on and we admired all the creations that the best day I had.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.