Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2013

My Hero

Who is my hero? My hero is my Grandma because she does a lot for me, she takes care of me and my younger siblings, she takes me out places to shop for toys and clothes and a lot of other things. She also helps me with my homework when I find it hard and I love singing with my Grandma because we like the same type of music. My Grandma is the best.

My Grandma is my Hero because I learn a lot from her, she taught me how to cook and bake things like cookies and cakes, my Grandma is my hero because she keeps me safe. I love my Grandma so much I'm so grateful to have my Grandma in my life, I wouldn't be the person today
if it wasn't for my Grandma/Hero.

I would never want to leave or lose my Grandma because she has a huge impact in my life,
she makes me want to succeed in school.



This is my Beautiful Grandma/Hero I love her so much I couldn't of asked for anyone else.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.