Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

Paddle pop event

My literacy teacher gave me 40 minutes to do a writing about school or a holiday event and I chose holiday event so this is what I have done.


Yesterday On Sunday My aunty took me and my cousins to the Paddle Pop premiere we went there to watch the new Paddle Pop movie called Paddle Pop Dinoterra. My cousins and I got free drinks, free popcorn and a free dvd. The Paddle Pop lion said he brought some gifts the gifts were 27 tents, 2 Ipods and 5 bags full of paddle pops. I never got a prize but the front rows did all because they had yelled out some numbers and letters and who ever was sitting close or on the seat got the prize, but for the bag full of paddle pops we had to check under our seat and see if we had a envelope under our seat and if we did we would get the prize.

After the movie we went to my aunty’s and watched the dvd, the dvd is called paddle pop begins 2 the movie was 88 minutes I only watched 53 minutes of the movie. After the movie my uncle and aunty came to take me back home.


What I think I did well with my writing

I think I did well with my spelling.
I think I did well with where the location was.
I think I did well with putting my sentences in the right place. 

Goals

I need to work on having a better introduction.
I need to put my punctuation in the right places.
I need to do more detailed information.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jazelle,

    I hope you enjoyed the premier :), would have been good to win one of the prizes but we can't all win everything :p

    What goals do you think you might set from this writing? Maybe filling out your introductions or working on making sentences flow better?

    looking forward to seeing you reach those goals, good luck :)

    Mr. Hutchings

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.