Pages

Sunday 24 November 2013

My first concert

Justin Bieber Concert




Last night I went to a Justin Bieber concert with my cousin and aunty at the Vector Arena the opening act for his concert was Cody Simpson the concert started at 6:30 p.m and ended at 11:30 p.m while we sat down all of Justin's fans stood up and screamed he sang all of his songs and every time he sang or talked the girls screamed. While I sat there a lot of girls were getting in my way and I couldn't see so I stood up and watched while my cousin sat down I had so much fun.

When it was close to the end they play a video with a guy and he said " wake up"! He was saying that we shouldn't be recording the concert and be watching it over and over again but to watch and keep this as a memory and then he said if you want Justin to come out yell his name and all the girls were yelling Justin over and over again until he came out when he came out he had no shirt on and all the girls screamed. When he sang the last song a young woman threw her bra on stage and at the end of the son one of the dancers picked the bra up and threw it on the ground and Justin Bieber said "bye New Zealand" and stopped at the back and went down the elevator to the bottom stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.