Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

My Writing Sample


Whispers

Today was our first day moving to our new house everyone was excited but me, I didn’t want to move houses and start a new school I wanted to stay where we were. So on the way I was trying to make up excuses so we can go back to our old house but it never worked. I was moaning what “if the house is haunted, what if we never knew that the house was built over a cemetery, what if something bad happened there, what if that house used to be a witches house”. But no one listened when we got there the house looked like an old mansion.

We went inside to have a look at the house and saw a lot of creepy old things like a dusty piano, a dark closet and a dirty chandelier my mum said we can just clean this baby and hang it up. I went upstairs to see what was up there and to see the rooms as I was walking down the dark hallway, I heard a whisper I said stop playing around guys I know it’s you and then I heard the whisper in my ear it sounded like someone saying “help”, then I ran down stairs scared, everyone looked at me like what was going on and then they said “what happened” and I said “ it’s nothing”. After we picked our rooms we had our showers and dressed in our pjs after that we went downstairs to eat. My room was at the end of the hallway next to my mum and dad. After dinner we went upstairs and went to sleep. I woke up that night to go toilet and heard the whisper again and again, I looked in the mirror and saw someone behind me, I was so scared I turned around and saw nothing there. so I washed my hands and went to bed. While I was trying to go to sleep I heard running up and down the stairs and the hallway I looked out of my door and saw no one so I hopped in bed and heard the sounds again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.