Pages

Friday 8 March 2013

Our school picnic

On a windy and cloudy day our whole school went  on a picnic we all had to walk all the way to Point England beach and to the reserve. When we got there Mr Burt had told us the rules. When Mr Burt had finished we got to go and play before I went I found a great place for my bag before I went I had a mallow puff.Then I took my shoes off and put them in my bag and went walking on the beach.

While I was walking I saw people with clay I had asked how they had the clay and they said "if you go down there the're some rocks and you get one and wet it and squash it you can make it in to clay and it will be soft". So I went and did that and it worked I was playing with the clay then got bored of it when I was playing with it I got dirty so I gave my clay to someone else. While I was playing someone had kicked their ball into the beach and a man went in with his glasses on and he grabbed the ball and when he came out his glasses were in the water. This boy asked where are your glasses and he said its in the ocean. When he went up to the games the tides went and I was looking for shells and found his glasses and I ran up to the games and looked for him and I asked if anyone saw him and they said no and I kept looking and I found him and then he said thanks. I felt really happy that day.

I told a teacher and she said i'm a hero then it was the end of the day and then we cleaned up and went to class and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.