Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

Little Blue Riding Hood


Characters: Little Blue Riding Hood, Fox-Banker and Grandma and Police
Taking Place: Bank and Farm
By: Jazelle,Chloe and Jessica


One fine day Little Blue said to his grandma "I'm off to the city bank.” His Grandma replied “Ok but remember not to talk to any strangers, and please while you're gone can you do the shopping for me”. “Ok grandma” said Little Blue. He went into the garage to get his bike and he rode  his bike to the city bank.


On his way to the city bank he meets a strange fox "Where are you going?” asked the fox in a gentle voice . Little Blue replied “oh I’m just going to the city bank”.

So off went Little Blue . While he was riding to the bank he didn’t noticed that the fox was following him to the city bank. When Little Blue got to the bank he withdrew $235 from his bank account for a new toy and for the shopping. When he finished shopping he had $25 left so he went back to the bank. He did not know that the banker wasn’t the real banker. It was the fox . So Little Blue said “ I’m here to put my $25 back into my bank.” While he was passing his money through to the fox.

But suddenly he heard a strange sound coming from somewhere in the city bank,  So he stopped and had a look around the waiting area and he found nothing so he looked at the banking space and he noticed that the banker was gone.

So he rang and rang the bell on the bank reception desk and the fox came out and said “What do you want.” Little Blue said “I want to put my $25 back into my bank” So the fox said “give me your money I will put it in your bank”. Then he heard that sound again so he said “I’m just going outside for some fresh air.” Little Blue got out his phone and rang the police and said “ Hello police I’m outside the bank and I think that there is a robber in the city bank and has tied up all the receptionist, because when I go to give my money in I always hear strange sounds, the sounds sounded like hearing someone struggle”.

While waiting the police finally arrived. The police yelled “come out with your hands in the air”. So the fox came out dressed as the banker putting his hands up. The police handcuffed him and looked through the bank for the real banker. Then the fox went to jail.

The End    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.