Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2013

What my friends say about me.

Last Term Ms Tito our class teacher and our Room 19 class did an activity, in that activity we had taped a blank paper on each others backs and, everyone else came to write something, positive but not anything  negative about them on that piece of paper.

What one person said about me was 'You are fun to talk with' when I red what that person said I couldn't read it properly because I thought it said 'You a fan to talk to' So I went to the teacher to ask her what it said and she told me.
I think that all because 'I like to talk a lot to people and how much I have fun in the holidays or sometimes what I want to do'.

Another thing someone said about me was that 'You make me happy' At first I didn't believe this person because I am A little bit mean.
I think that person said that was because 'I try to be really kind to that person but instead the person thinks I am funny to the person'.

Then one more person said something about me and it was 'Thank you for being kind' When I red I was really confused because the writing looked the same.
I think that person said that is because 'I love being kind to my friends'.

When I red all my comment I felt really happy that they wrote that and so far I wanted to know who wrote the comment.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.